Friday, February 01, 2008

I've got a secret

And, it's killing me!! So I'm gonna tell you. But only you. You have to promise not to tell anyone else.





This little guy right here...



He's gonna be a big brother.

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3

10 Thoughts from friends:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations to all of you! I am so happy for you - having another child is just incredible!

-Andrea

Heather said...

AAAAHHHHHHAAAA!!!! Woooohoooooo!!! Okay...I am sooo glad that I am *up* at 12:26am to get this NEWS!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo sorry, just a little excited *hugging your virtual neck*!!! Hey...do you do facebook?

kammie said...

WAHOO!! I'm so excited for you!
**prayers going up for a healthy baby**
YEAH!!!

HOPE said...

I'm not telling ANYONE...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I can tell you are a great mother.
I have been coming back to your site to check out all the links you have.(and also to catch up on all the pictures of Tyler). Just got my free Gooseberry Patch cookbook can't wait to try some.
Coupons are GREAT!It's things like coupons that helped make it possible for me to be a stay at home mom all these years.
I have a web site you may want to check out (if you haven't already)
FamilyFun.com they have a magazine also. The web site has crafts, recipes etc.
Congratulations again!
Love,
Harriet

Pam--in America said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! How exciting!

Shara said...

Liz, You are the winner of my blog giveaway! Yeah!

Not such exciting news after your BIG news! Congratulations!

Please email me at monkeybox at juno dot com with your addres so I can get your goodies in the mail!

Liz said...

Thank you ladies!! Your sweet words mean so much. We are really excited.

Andrea-Thank you. I'm so excited about having another one.

Heather- No, I don't. Do you? Should I?

Kammie-Hey girl!!! Do you blog???? Soooooooo good to hear from you. Please come back sometime. How are your kiddos?

Hope-Thanks for keeping my "secret"

Harriet-Thank you! I'll have to check that website out. Sounds great.

Pam-Thank you! I'm so glad everybody is excited with/for us.

Shara- Oohhh! Thank you. I'll email you.

Liz said...

Heather-I do now. Wow. There are a lot of people on there. Still trying to figure out what it's all about.

Kimberly said...

I am praying for you!! Hope you got rest this weekend. Call me after doctor appointment. James had a good trip but they got back LATE, with the bad weather in all. Hugs and Kisses!! LOVE YOU

Blog Widget by LinkWithin