Friday, January 25, 2008

My Sweet Man

Finally wearing shoes. And it only took 15 months!
Winking
Ummm, I think you're supposed to push it

I got the blues!
Hey Mom! Whatcha doin?

Studs!


Okay Mom, I'm ready.
Look at that hair!
Me and my baby

Not very happy to be at KFC





5 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

Liz, Your Little Man is such a doll. Sorry I missed you guys at Christmas. He is growing up too quick. Hope to see you soon. I sure do miss you. Lol to all and kiss Little Man for me. A. Becky

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Judah has that same truck - he sit in it as well and begs Eve to "poosh" him around.

He sure is a handsome little boy! My favorite is the winking picture - too funny!

-Andrea

Beth said...

Trudy,
Your page is GREAT! Your little man is adorable. BTW, Anna calls it 'inking' instead of winking...it's quite cute (and she does it the same way as Tyler) =)

~Beth

Liz said...

Becky-I'm sorry we missed you this time too. Hopefully it won't be too long before we see you again.

Andrea-Awww, aren't little boys just awesome??

Beth-Hey!!! You came...and commented. Please come back. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

ty is such a baby doll. the pix of you with him is my fav. you are just beautiful.
love, mama

Blog Widget by LinkWithin