Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Still Here

Seems like I haven't had much to say here lately. Really, I have but I just haven't been able to organize my thoughts enough to write a coherent blog post. The death of sweet little baby Jacob last week really affected me. I've been trying to spend more quality time with my hubby and my sweet baby. I've also been trying to address some training issues we've been having. So, I'm still here. Plodding along I guess you could say.

I've also decided to add a section on my sidebar for current prayer requests. It seems there are so many situations right now that really could use extra prayers. If you feel inclined to pray for any or all of these situations, please do.

5 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for the family of the baby who died last week.That was so sad.
I'm praying for Sam and Steve now.
Could I request one more?
Aleks needs our prayers too. He's 17 and facing his dad's condition alone.
Harriet

Liz said...

Thanks Harriet. Yes of course. Alex does need our prayers as well.

:) Thanks for praying!

Heather said...

I am so sorry. ((((Hug)))) I love that you added a prayer request feature..I think that is great. Take care of yourself girl.

Anonymous said...

hey, i wanted to share the link with you for the memory video on youtube that was played at Jacob's service. Amber and Chad created it but i must warn you, have tissues available
i love ya girl!
Lisa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kitZsjMPZVk

HOPE said...

My heartflelt prayers and understanding are with you all.
Be strong Liz and know GOD is in control and the testimony of faith in you will help your dear friend in need as such a time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin