Sunday, January 13, 2008

God Is Good!


photo from allposters.com

I just wanted to put up a real quick post praising God for some wonderful news we just received from a family member that we have been praying for. We have been praying for this person for several years and honestly at times I would get very discouraged and almost give up. But praise God for His faithfulness!!! Every thing that has happened is a direct answer to specific prayers. I can never say enough, there are never words to express how wonderful the Lord truly is. But today, my heart overflows as I sit here and enjoy not only the blessings of answered prayers but more so the direct impact this is going to have on their life. To God be the glory! Great things He hath done!

1 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

Praise the Lord for answered prayer!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin