Sunday, December 30, 2007

Vacation's Over-Back to the Real World

Well, Hello there strangers! It's been a while. We had such a good time visiting our families over Christmas. But alas, it's over. We're home again. We got back very, very late Friday night and spent most of yesterday resting and getting settled back into our house. Today, I've been home all day with the little guy. Poor little man is so sick. :( I'll spare you the details.

I have lots of pictures from the trip-as usual. I'll try to get those on here soon. I know that's the only reason some of you read this blog anyway. LOL! (You know who you are)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I will be around visiting blogs as soon as I can. :)

And, if I don't "see" you before then---Happy New Year!!

1 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

hello! glad i got to see u for a brief moment while u were in! :)
happy new year!
Happy birthday too!
Love ya miss ya!
Me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin