Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Over the River, and Through Concourse C, to Grandmother's House We Go

Well friends, the time of year where we make our pilgrimage back to the mother land is upon us again. We will be traveling for a few days to be with the fam for Christmas. This should be a little more interesting now that the wee one is fully mobile (and quite fast might I add).

I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas. I'll be thinking of you.


But before I leave, I feel I should leave you all with a shameless amount of pictures to get you through the time we're gone. :)









































3 Thoughts from friends:

Heather said...

SUUUUPER CUTE ..keep the pics comin' girl. I love seein' that little guy :) I'm glad you put one of you in there..good to see you beautiful lady :) Love, heather

Anonymous said...

so does this mean i will be seeing u soon?????
Love, me

Anonymous said...

the pix are precious, as always!
Love to you all.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin