Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Little Something for the Grandparents

And all you other interested parties










Tuesday, July 10, 2007

6 Thoughts from friends:

Unknown said...

Awww...he's so cute...I love that pic of him nakey lol....in the wagon. Blayne has a few of those too. Talk to you soon.

Heather said...

So CUTE!! You look great Liz! Love you guys-heather

Anonymous said...

Ty is growing everyday. and he gets cuter everyday too.

Liz said...

Becky-Thanks! Can't wait till u get here and our little guys can play together

Heather-Thank you! I'm finally starting to feel half-way human again!

Gramms-Yes, he is growing too fast. I can't believe he's already 9 months

TO BECOME said...

Well, if I was the grandparents, I would be thrilled. Thank you for sharing the pictures. connie from Texas

Liz said...

Thank you Mrs. Connie :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin