Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Is It Friday Yet?


No. Well, it should be.

Things have been quite a bit more fast paced than normal this week. Since we moved into our new house we haven't had A/C or a washing machine. Both of these have been very challenging. Thankfully, we got the A/C repaired yesterday. However, still no washing machine. The plumber was supposed to come today, but "totally forgot". Being from a family with small wardrobes, the clothes still had to get washed somehow. I went to the laundry mat a few times, but paying $1.50 to wash a load of clothes got old quick. Sooooooooooo, I decided I'd hand wash entire loads of laundry. Not fun! Very time consuming.

And of course, life goes on. Errands still had to be done, groceries had to be bought, meals prepared, diapers changed, sweet babies cuddled, etc. I feel like I have crammed more than a week's activities into the past two days. Yet, there's still plenty more to do for the rest of the week.

I'm not sure what made this week any different from the rest, except for the housing appointments we had. All I know is Momma needs some rest y'all. Did I mention it's 4 AM and the little man and I have been up since 2:30???? Yeah! It's my fault though. I tanked up on caffeine yesterday, thus pumping the little one up to the point that he can't sleep. :( Bad momma! No more caffeine.

4 Thoughts from friends:

Unknown said...

wow....yea that's not fun having to do laundry with no washer. Still waiting on orders Justin is calling MPF today to find out where they are tho. So hopefully will know something this week. Hope your week gets better. Give that lil one a hug from me lol. Blayne loves lookin at the pics.

Tracy said...

Liz,

You won the recipe ard giveaway! You can email me at vlkern@juno.comwith your address and I'll get them in the mail to you! Congratulations!

Susan said...

Just came over from Tracy's site to congratulate you for winning the recipe care giveaway and to meet you. What an adorable little boy you have. I never washed a whole load of clothes but I use to iron all my first daughters diapers back in the days of cloth diapers!!! I look back and think "What was I thinking?" My hats off to you on that one!!! :o)
Susan

CG said...

What a sweet picture!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin