Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Sweet Baby Is 6 Months Old

I can't believe half a year has come and gone already. On Saturday my little man turned 6 months old. He is so active and playful now. I love every minute I have with him! He has brought so much joy to our family. I am so blessed to be his mommy.

He weighs 20 pounds now, has 2 teeth, can crawl, and is becoming more like his daddy every day. It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital yesterday. He has grown and changed so much in 6 months.

He is such a cutie and so funny now. He has learned how to "fake laugh" and does it all the time now. I'm going to try to get a video of that as well as him crawling soon.







4 Thoughts from friends:

Unknown said...

He is so darn cute! He beat Blayne at crawling but Blayne does a backwards army crawl lol.... Yea Whiteman is going to be our #1 on our dreamsheet. You can email me any info or whatever u may have or even pics of the base and such at my aol accound JRBKuehm@aol.com. I would be so thrilled b/c then we'd know someone already there lol....and our boys would have each other to play with!

Karla Porter Archer said...

oh, he is PRECIOUS!!!

I love those belly photos when their faces are right in the camera -- I have several of those with each of my kids!

Hope you had a blessed Easter!

Blessings,
Karla

Anonymous said...

Could he be any cuter?? Precious!

Jessica said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS! That picture of him in his little vest is too precious! Thanks for praying for Amy! I know she is grateful for everyone lifting her up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin