Saturday, April 14, 2007

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?

I only missed 2. Not too bad, I guess.

Click here to see how you do.

3 Thoughts from friends:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Thanks for visiting our blog! So glad you left a comment too!

My brother has been stationed at Kadena for 1 year now and absolutely loves it. It was a bit of adjustment since it seems (like most overseas bases) to be run a bit differently. He loves the warm weather and totally froze when he was home over Easter!

How did you guys like it over there? I have heard mixed reviews.

-Andrea

Moobear said...

Hi Liz!

I thank you for visiting my place and for leaving a comment. Good to hear we like the same hymn! I now have a new blog to visit. You have a precious son. I enjoyed looking at all your pictures. I love making new friends and it is my pleasure to meet you. Have a great day!

God Bless!

TO BECOME said...

Liz, so very nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting me. I want you to know you are welcome to come by anytime. I noticed from looking your over we have a lot in common. I am a mom, with grown up children, in a few months I will have my 20th granchild and in a few months I will have my 4 great grand child. Our Faith is the very same. Have a nice day. connie from Texas

Blog Widget by LinkWithin