Thursday, March 15, 2007

Outdoor Adventures

Since the weather has been Oh-So-Lovely here the past few days, the T-Man and I have been spending as much time outside as possible. These are some pictures from our first trip to the Knob Noster State Park. This was also the little guy's 1st time on a swing that wasn't motorized. He loved it!!


Tell me that boy's not got talent! he can swing and suck that thumb at the same time. What a guy!
We have also been doing a little exploring lately, mostly trying to stay out of the Daddy-Guy's "hair" as he studied for his promotion test. We went to a very cute little town called Cole Camp the other day. It's a very small little German town about 30 miles from here. They had the cutest little town square. I really wish I had my camera while we were there. Towns here are still small and very charming. I love that!

Other than that, not much is going on here. The hubby has been extraordinarily busy dealing with "work things" the past few weeks. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it's going to let up for a while. :(

On a happy note, we are going to try to take a trip to Branson tomorrow and spend the night. Although I loathe the thought of being in a car for so long (3 hours), it will be nice to get away!

3 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

wow that all sounds great!!! i have been doing the Martha Stewart thing lately (planting flowers and about to redo my kitchen)
say a little prayer for Jason on Friday, he is having surgery and i am worried alittle but i know he'll be fine, love lisa

Liz said...

Oohh, You'll have to take pictures of the kitchen redo and show me. I love a makeover!

Heather said...

Oh, I hope you have a wonderful time! I enjoy road trips...well, when the kids are happy that is :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin