Wednesday, February 28, 2007

House Hunting Update

We decided not to go any further into negotiations with the house we made an offer on. We made an offer and their counter-offer led us to believe that we wouldn't reach a mutual agreement, so we pulled our offer. We have now put in an offer on a very nice home in a great neighborhood near the medical district. This home is a 4 br, 3 ba home with 1800 sq. ft. I can't believe it. It seems so huge compared to what we're used to. We made an offer this morning and should hear back from the owners by 5:00 tonight. I'll keep you posted. Here's a picture of the new house. (It's prettier I think!)





1 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

I do like this house, it looks very "homey". I will be awaiting the news.

I called last night, hope you survived the storms, I think we are supposed to get them today late.

Kisses and hugs to little man. . .It is hard to believe how much he has grown.
Shannon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin