Tuesday, August 07, 2012

First Day of School Interviews


Yesterday was the first day of school here at the Lawhon Schoolhouse. I decided to do a little video interview with the boys on their first day of school, so I could look back at the end of the year and see how much they have grown and changed.


Tyler is now in First Grade. I cannot believe how much he is growing and learning. He definitely is not a baby anymore...much to my dismay. But, I do love him so much. He is funny, energetic, imaginative, kind, and a great big brother.


Jackson is in K4 this year. I am looking forward to see him grow and learn this year as well.
He is sweet, caring, funny, and a little on the quiet side. He still wants to be our baby very much, but is also transitioning into a "big boy" before our eyes!

0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin