Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Review

I know October isn't completely over yet, but it feels like it should be. This month has worn me out! And honestly, I am ready for it to be over with. I have some birthday pictures to post later (when I have time to download them), but for now here is a recap of our busy month.

-Prepare for trip to TN
-10 day trip to TN (4 days driving)
-2 Birthdays
-2 Birthday parties
-Missions conference
-Base Exercise (12 hour shifts, no off days)
-Stomach bug x 4
-Cold/cough/fever/congestion/headache x 5
-Minor surgery

Yeah, that about sums it up. Except for the usual...cooking, cleaning, homeschooling, church, family time, etc. Those were in there too. =)

I am also soooo looking forward to my neighbors removing their less-than-innocent Hallowevil decorations.

Hurry, November.

0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin