Monday, March 21, 2011

The Final Stretch

**First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who called, prayed, and offered support during the passing of my Father-in-law. We are home now, readjusting to "normal" life.**

To Do Lists everywhere...check

Complete inability to sleep more than 2 hours at a time...check

Rollercoaster emotions...check

The feeling of time standing still...check

Return of first trimester sickness...check

Feeling like a fire roasted jalapeno...check

Being overwhelmed by the simplest tasks...check

Nesting. Resting. Nesting. Resting...check

Feeling like any second my stomach will surely explode...check

Feet that look like they belong to Shrek...check



That's right, folks. I am in the final days/weeks of the Baby Waiting Game. I only wish I had a camera to document the largeness that is my belly. Unfortunately ours decided to die about a month ago and we haven't replaced it yet...It's on my list of things to do. Hopefully soon I will be announcing the arrival of our newest little one. Until then, I'll be on the couch with my feet up, munching on ice chips.

See ya soon!

0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin