Monday, September 07, 2009

A Day At The Park

Today the boys and I spent the day exploring a new town and playing at a nice park there.

My little pilot.


My "Tiger"








Let's race!


Silly Face


Tyler kept saying he wanted to do Buzz and Woody. I finally figured out he wanted Jack in the swing with him so they could "fly" like Buzz and Woody do in Toy Story. =) It was very cute!








7 Thoughts from friends:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Looks like they had a blast! :D

Kate Ambrose said...

What great pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

love the pics... they are growing up so fast....

We should get together sometime soon.

Aubrey said...

I love, LOVE the flying picture! My kids are pretty enamored of it, too. We have been coming back to it for days now. =) Don't be surprised a bit if you see something similar over at our place one of these days...

Anonymous said...

Hey what playground are you at?
It's already half way through september! yay we only have 5 months of deployment left!

Anonymous said...

hey it's kelly i can't figure out how to log in right now...sad

Blog Widget by LinkWithin