Monday, June 01, 2009

7 Years Ago Today

We said "I Do"!


We blew off our plans for a big wedding, hopped in the car, and got married at the Wedding Bell Chapel in Pigeon Forge, TN. Though the $49.99 drive-thru option was tempting, we decided to go inside and actually stand up during our vows =). I had a 104 fever and three days later passed a kidney stone. It wasn't exactly a storybook wedding, but definitely one of the best days of my life!
In the past 7 years, God has blessed us tremendously. If it were not for Him, I can honestly say that we would not be together today. I just want to give Him the glory for all He has done!
Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love you!!

3 Thoughts from friends:

jesnicole said...

Hey! Congratulations!! You should definitely read my latest post, it's all about marriage!!

Hope you have a good week! :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Happy anniversary!! :D

Nina in Portugal said...

Congratulations....Happy Anniversary!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin