Friday, March 20, 2009

I spent most of my day...



Along with about 70,000 other children who must have been on spring break. (I will be sure to not make that mistake again.)

Our van needed some maintenance that took several hours, and the dealership was nice enough to shuttle me and the kids over so we didn't have to wait in the lobby. That was very nice of them, I thought.

Tyler loved it! I. am. exhausted.

4 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

Looks like a fun place for a kid... but I don't know how you had enough sanity left to write this post!!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, wow! I bet you were exhausted.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I cant wait til we go there. Fun times I tell you what :-)

HOPE said...

ROFL...I like kids...but 70,ooo!!

Looks like a fun place..and colorful!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin