Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Good Laugh

This is from the Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge, TN. We went there once and Keith was pulled up on stage to be a back-up dancer. It was hillarious!

4 Thoughts from friends:

Nina in Portugal said...

Oh my goodness Liz...I'm crying!

That old man laughing was hilarious. He stole the show!

Thanks for the laugh!!

Kristi said...

That is too funny. The Comedy Barn is a great place for some laughs.

My Pastor was called up there one time. It was funny because at the time, he had a really bad comb-over. lol And when the guy would bop him on the head, it would send his hair to his face. Funny, funny. But the guy told him, "You look like a TV evangelist. What do you do for a living?" Preacher never looked up he just said, "I'm a preacher!" The guy bent over laughing and said, "My mama's gonna kill me!" It was hilarious.

~Kristi

Kimberly said...

That was funny.

Shannon said...

Ever have one of those days where you just really need a good laugh? Today is one of those for me! Thanks for posting this - I loved it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin