Friday, January 23, 2009

~Busy Week~

I feel like we have been going non-stop all week! And really, we have.

Sunday-Church
Monday-Baby Shower at Church
Tuesday-Over to some friends' house for dinner and to watch Expelled
Wednesday-Church
Thursday-Hubby went to help a man from church with finishing his basement
Today-Mega-cleaning day for me, super busy work day for him. Tonight he packs his bags for a while.
Tomorrow-He leaves. :-(

Some other things I have been up to are: lots of cleaning, organizing, planning, baking, making homemade yogurt and granola, filling out some paperwork that seriously had no less than 1000 questions, playing with my babies, and loving on my hubby.

Whew! Being busy is exhausting. But in a good way. I love feeling like I have accomplished something at the end of the day.

I hope you all are having a wonderful week. Enjoy your weekend!!

5 Thoughts from friends:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Praying for your family as he leaves. It is hard! :(

jesnicole said...

AWE, YEAH, ME TOO. HOW LONG WILL HE BE GONE? HOPE EVERYTHING RUNS SMOOTHLY, AND THAT THE TIME FLIES 'TIL HE'S BACK!!

Kristi said...

Hi! I'm sorry your hubby will gone for a while. I know you miss him.

So how do you make yogurt? Would love that recipe!

~Kristi

Arlene said...

Oh, my hubby is away right now, too... it stinks, but we signed the dotted line, right? :)

I surprised my honey with the Expelled DVD in his Christmas stocking, and we really enjoyed it (well, enjoyed it as much as one can while getting furiously upset with the atheists/darwinists that were so antagonistic toward anyone who is even open to the idea of an Intelligent Deisgner!).

Becki said...

How do you make your granola? What do your kids enjoy in theirs? I'm trying to include more "homemade" foods in my family's meal times and would love some tips. Take care, Becki

Blog Widget by LinkWithin