Monday, December 22, 2008

Welcome Winter

A roaring fire, some Christmas lights, a cup of hot chocolate, and my three favorite guys to cuddle. What could be better on a cold winter day?

7 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Arlene said...

Hmmm... you might want to start moderating comments or at least making commenters use the word verification feature. Unless you like spammy comments like the one above, of course, LOL! :P

I wish we had a fireplace... *sigh* Someday, after we retire, I guess... or maybe our next base will have them in the housing, LOL (yeah, right!) :o)

Arlene said...

(well, I don't know for sure if it's spam, but usually those short random ones kinda are, lol)

Nina in Portugal said...

What a beautiful picture! Enjoy this Christmas with your beautiful family!! I loved the boys' Christmas Pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm back online! love u and miss u and I will talk to you soon!
merry christmas!!!
love, lisa

Jennifer said...

Well, not much is better than that, I would agree. I love sitting by the fire.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin