Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Only Christmas Present I Have Bought So Far

I must confess-I have none of my Christmas shopping done. What can I say? I'm a slacker!

However, I did just now order this adorable bedding set for my little Cowboy Tyler. Isn't it so cute?? I can't wait to get it. And bless his poor little man-child heart, he has been sleeping on a pink floral bedding set. Yeah, I think it's time to make his space a little more manly.

I'm not so sure how it's going to look with pale blue walls, so I guess painting will be the next step. I will definitely post pictures once I get it all in place.

2 Thoughts from friends:

Amy said...

Cute bedding! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Arlene said...

Even if it's the only thing that will be under the tree in time, at least it's super cute! ;o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin