Friday, November 07, 2008

Triple Baby Shower

Monday night our church blessed us with a baby shower. Our church is pretty small, but we seem to be experiencing a baby boom right now. I think there are 7 ladies in the church who are pregnant. I love it! Anyway, there were 3 of us who were due pretty close together so we had a triple baby shower. It was so much fun and such a blessing. Here are a few pictures for you.


The Mommas

The Cake: Made by our pastor's daughter. She is awesome! The theme was 3 Peas In A Pod. I asked her which baby was Jackson and we decided the one in the middle looked most like me. LOL




The Man of The Hour








9 Thoughts from friends:

Nina in Portugal said...

The cake was soooo cute!! n And so is that precious little man!! looks like all had a great time!

*Lisa* said...

how awesome!I love the cake!
wow Jackson is sooo big!

M. Akamau said...

Such a creative cake...your baby is such a cutie pie. All God's best...

JBBGirl said...

What a Doll and that Cake was just ADORABLE!

I changed my address to: http://jessicaslemons.blogspot.com/
If you have me on your link list you will have to update it to the new one. So sorry for any trouble this may be. Thanks so much for your understanding!
Hugs,
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Jackson is such a doll. He is
perfect. Looks like he has those
plow boy hands. The cake is too
cute. Glad you had a fun time.
Lots of love, Becky

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love the cake! I just did a cake with using fondant for the first time just last week. :D

Anonymous said...

What a amazing cake!!!!!

Abbi said...

That cake is adorably cute. I have never seen anything like it before.

Becki said...

love the cake! That is so sweet! Becki

Blog Widget by LinkWithin