Monday, August 25, 2008

Quick Update

Hello all. I just wanted to give you all a quick update and say thank you all for your prayers. My step-dad did pass away early Thursday morning shortly after we got to the hospital. The funeral was Saturday. Please continue to remember my mom in your prayers as she gets through this. We will be here for a few more days helping her out as best as we can.

See you soon!

5 Thoughts from friends:

*Lisa* said...

I am sooo sorry! I had no idea, we were gone camping so I had no idea that you were even here and that he had gotten that bad. Please tell your mom i am sorry and that if you need anything while you are here please let me know!
love you, me

Pam--in America said...

I have been praying.. for many things. Your comfort, your safety, and especially your testimony to those around you in this difficult time. I know the Lord can use this situation to lead others to Him. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers. {{HUGS}}

Kimberly said...

I am such a bad friend. We have been praying..the calling part has been eluding me. We will keep praying. Get some rest and e-mail me when you can. Psalms 18:30

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss!

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. Offering up a prayer now for your family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin