Monday, June 09, 2008

Jean Transformation

Friday afternoon my friend helped me turn a old pair of jeans into a skirt. She has done several and they always look great. I really needed some maternity skirts, and they are almost impossible to find. I had several pair of maternity pants from my last pregnancy, and I'm so glad I've found a way to revamp them and put them to use again.



Sorry, I don't have any before pictures. You all know what a pair of jeans looks like. Here is the after:



Front

Back

4 Thoughts from friends:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

How cute!! I have a skirt like that also - I wear it like nobody's business! It's super comfortable!

What a great friend!

You made me laugh... Yes, I do know what a pair of jeans look like...:)

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

that is awesome how did she do that?
you know how i always have th eproblem of all my jeans are too short for me once i wash them, they would make great skirts!
<3 Lisa

Liz said...

Thanks Andrea. Yes, my friend is great. I'm not sure I would have the patience she has to teach somebody else.

Lisa-ummm, how good are your sewing skills? They really aren't that hard to make. The hardest part was undoing the seams to begin with.

Kimberly said...

Liz, You are so crafty. You know me and sewing. How Pam did not have a break down teaching me, is be yound my understanding. The skirt looks great and I must say..YOU DO TOO!! Love ya!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin