Friday, November 09, 2007

Quick Update

My thoughts are scattered and my time is short, but I wanted to give a quick update on what's been going on with us.

Things have been more busy than I can possibly describe without taking an insane amount of time recounting details that wouldn't interest you anyway. So, I'll hit the highlights for you.

-We just finished up missions conference at church. It was wonderful!! We got to go to church 8 times in 1 week. I love going to church!

-I have been going to sewing class at church on Thursday mornings. We are working on making quilt squares for an upcoming ladies retreat. I am really enjoying learning about sewing. It is also a sweet time of fellowship with the other ladies. There is usually more giggling than working going on, but that's okay.

-Tyler is just the silliest little boy in the world anymore. He is sooooo funny. He new favorite word is uh-oh. He says it for everything. Especially when he does something he knows he shouldn't, it is usually followed by an "uh-oh momma". Very cute. He also loves to point at your eyes, mouth and nose. The nose is his favorite and he can almost say nose but not quite .

-Justin and Becky K. finally arrived here at Whiteman and we have been doing lots of running around together. Tyler and Blayne are so funny together. There are so funny to watch. They love to share food, but not toys. People ask all the time if they're twins. :)

-The weather has been crazy here the past few weeks. Some days it will only get into the 40's and then the next day it will be 70. The leaves are still on the trees and they are beautiful. I forgot how beautiful fall is.

Well, I best be going. The day is calling. I hope to post more soon.

3 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

Liz, it's so good to hear an update from you. I'm glad you found a spare minute to post. And I'm glad that you're learning how to sew!! That's wonderful -- I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Tyler is growing up so fast, and he sounds so adorable! When is the next one planned to arrive? ;) Tell Becky and Justin I said hello! I'm glad they finally made it there; it took them a while, didn't it? You better take some down time this week so you'll have plenty of energy for Thanksgiving!

Liz said...

Pam, I am really enjoying sewing. I love it. I just wish I had more time to practice.

As for the next little one, tomorrow would be fine with me. I am more than ready.

I will tell J&B hello for you. I'm sure they will be glad to hear from you.

Heather said...

Wow! You have been busy lady! Glad to hear that everything is going so well. Do you have any updated pics? :) I know that Becky and Justin are thrilled to have you there to help! Love and miss you!-heather

Blog Widget by LinkWithin