Thursday, October 11, 2007

Aloha

Greetings from sunny Paducah, KY, the "Man I wish I had a tent with me 'cause the hotel prices are so high" capital of the world!!! It hurts me to think of how much we paid for a semi-clean room with a less that comfortable bed. But anyway...

We are on our way home. This trip went by so fast. My baby is 1 now!! That just doesn't seem right. We had a really good time though. I will now, as usual, spend the next 2-3 weeks being homesick and missing my family like crazy.

We will hopefully be home tomorrow night. I can make no promises though at this point. I think we have 7 more hours to drive. We will also be taking a new route home in order to avoid the hectic St. Louis rush hour traffic.

Can't wait to get home so I can download and post all the pictures of my Oh-So-Cute little man!! I think he's even cuter now that he's one. LOL

2 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures! Are you going through Poplar Bluff to get home? That's where mine and my husband's family live.
I'm glad you had a good vacation. Hope to see another post from you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry we didn't get to get together again before you left :(
but we know how that usually works.. anyway, hope you have a good trip home and email me soon!
give kisses to Tyler!
love, me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin