Thursday, September 27, 2007


I think these are the cupcakes I'm going to make for Ty-Boo's birthday party. I found lots of really neat ideas on the Wilton site and was originally going to make something a little more exciting, but I thought these would be easier to make since we will be traveling and I won't have all my handy kitchen gadgets with me. I will make the stars yellow, blue and green though. Manly colors. :)


What do you think??

photo courtesy of www.cupcakefun.com

3 Thoughts from friends:

Pam--in America said...

I think they're adorable!! I don't have the time or talent for it myself, but I'm anxious to see pictures of the ones you'll be making.
ONE year old----I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

These are very cute, and they look delicious and fun!
Love, Gramms

Liz said...

Pam, I find it very hard to believe you don't have the talent. And I know. surely my precious little baby can't be 1 already.

Mom-Thanks. Hopefully they taste as good as they look

Blog Widget by LinkWithin