Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vacation Highlights

A lot happens when you're gone for a month. There are tons of funny, silly, sweet, and sad moments that I could share from our vacation. But, for the sake of time (and your eyesight) I'll just stick to the biggies!

-My 1st Mother's Day. It was wonderful! I love being a mommy (and wife)!

-Went camping at Cumberland Mountain State Park. Lots of fun. We rode the paddle boats and everything.

-Had to take Keith to the ER because of a little accident. He's ok, don't worry. No vacation is ever complete in our family without a trip to the hospital. LOL!

-Got to visit 4 churches in 4 Sundays. One was Lakewood Baptist in Harrison, TN. The church where our pastor at Maranatha used to attend and talks about a lot. We had met the current pastor last year when he came to Maranatha for revival, so it was nice to see him and fellowship a little.

-Keith and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! Woohoo! Love that guy!

-My baby boy turned 8 months old. He is 28 inches long and weighs 23 pounds. I can't believe I will be planning his 1st birthday party before long. My little baby isn't going to be little much longer. Makes my womb ache for another one...

-Spent two nights in Pigeon Forge. Very fun! One of my favorite places

- Got to spend lots of quality time with friends and family.

-Became incredibly homesick! I'm having a difficult time putting a smile on my face and a song in my heart right now. Not the right attitude to have, I know. Just being honest. :(

I guess that's about it. Hope everyone's having a wonderful week!

0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin