Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Prayer Request-Brother

My brother was admitted to the hospital today for some tests and possibly surgery. He has some internal bleeding and the doctors are unsure of what is causing this. It may not be a big deal, but then again it may be. He is my big brother and has never been in the hospital before. I think I'm more nervous than he is. Please remember him in your prayers.

Thank you

Update: My brother is out of the hospital and doing much better now. Thank you all for praying.

3 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

OMG! what's wrong with Jabo????
let me know when you hear something!
miss you! Love, me
lisa

Unknown said...

Liz, We will be praying for your brother. Keep us informed. God works in myserious ways. I know prayers can go along way. Many Blessings,Becky

Anonymous said...

Sending up prayers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin