Friday, April 20, 2007

Check out this handsome fella

A picture of what's left of his black eye. It's hard to tell in the picture but he has a bruise at the top of his cheek bone and his eye is puffy.





What a cutie!!

5 Thoughts from friends:

Jessica said...

Claire got a black eye the day before Easter. Ugh! Nice look for Easter Sunday pictures : ) Glad he's ok.

Unknown said...

He's so cute.... Glad the eye is getting better. Blayne has a bit of a temper now yesterday Lai moved him and Alex to crawlers and he did not like that. They were trying to give him toys and he kept throwing them at her and he whined when Sara was trying to come by him. They are all getting so big...I hope you have a wonderful week....

TO BECOME said...

He is so precious. I know you must be a very proud mom. I am sorry about the black eye. He looks like he is almost fully recovered. Good for him.connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

I just love that last pic of Tyler!
So Kaylin keeps telling me that Lizzy and baby Tyler are coming to visit soon! :) hope we can make time togethr while u are here!
love, me

Liz said...

Thanks ladies! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin