Friday, March 30, 2007

Warm Weather=Less Blogging

I just realized it's been a few days since I posted anything. Not much is going on here, but for some reason I feel like I've been really busy the past few weeks. I guess it's a combination of trips to the park on nice days, spring cleaning, revival at church, a trip to Kansas City, and the never ending quest for an Easter dress that's been taking up most of my time. Oh yeah, let's not forget the little man who is producing 6 gallons of drool and hour because he's teething. He gets a little of my attention as well. ;~D

I am soooo glad it's the weekend!! We don't have any big plans which is nice. I love it when the hubby and I and the little Boo can just spend time together and relax. We are planning on looking for a riding mower tomorrow. We desperately need to mow our jungle of a yard. And, it's a pretty big one; much bigger than we had in Okinawa. I'm glad we are getting a riding mower so I can get most of the yard work done so that the hubby won't have to.

In Little Man news, he had a checkup yesterday. He is wonderful!! He weighs 19lbs 10 oz and was 26 1/2 inches long. Such a big boy. I was talking to a lady today whose son is 14 months old and weighs 23 pounds. I think she gave Ty-Boo a complex talking about how big he is. :D

The base "unveiled" the new housing area today and had a big ceremony to celebrate. I didn't go to any of that, but I did drive through the neighborhood after it was all over. Let me just say...WOW! I thought the house we got was pretty nice (which it is), but man those were some nice houses. Definitely not what you would expect to see on base. I'll try to get a picture of them next week so you can see. I better not drive through there too much or I might start coveting!

I guess that's all the news we have for now. Let me know if you have any suggestions for where I can get an Easter dress that isn't frumpy of skimpy!!

1 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a Kohl's? I saw some very nice dresses that were very affordable there. My son is 14 months old and he weighs 20 lbs. I think your little boo is so precious. My daughter (now 8) weighed almost 25 lbs when she was 6 months old!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin