Saturday, February 10, 2007

Week in Pictures

Hi Everybody,
I'm finally back to functioning semi-normally. I went back to TN for a week and then my mom and step-dad were here for a week. We had a really good time, but of course it was terribly busy.

My baby turned 4 months on Wednesday. Wow! Time flies! He weighed 17 pounds exactly at his appointment on Friday. He is such a cutie. He is rolling over now and has found his toes...but unfortunately can't do much with them because that big ol' belly of his gets in the way. Ha ha!!

Enjoy the pictures...

So sleepy playing with his new toy


Supposed to be asleep


The train restaurant in Sedalia, MO

8 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wibba,
You look so natural! You were just meant to be a MOM!! I am very proud of you. Miss you bunches and love you dearly.Keith looks like a pro as well.
Amelia

Heather said...

He is just sooo cute Liz!!!!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable! He weighs just about same as Blayne and he's 5 months old.... lol

Liz said...

Thanks ladies! Love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

ok so when I come to visit we are going to that train place!
Lisa

Liz said...

Lisa, We will definitely go there! I love trains, too!! You actually get to eat in an old train car...it was fantastic. There are more pictures on my mom's blog www.riverliver.blogspot.com too!

So, when you coming??

Anonymous said...

I'll be there as soon as the ground thaws out, out there!! :)

so Jason was asking me what we were going to do for vacation this year... I'll be on vacation
July 21-28...
Love ya! Lisa

Gramms said...

Gramma is so proud of her little cowboy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin