Friday, February 23, 2007

Deep Thought of the Day

How does a person as frugal as me willingly pay $5 for a cup of coffee???


In honor of a recent trip to neighboring town, Sedalia, MO, where I discovered a Starbucks is being built...Yup, right out here in the middle of nowhere! I am so excited!!

5 Thoughts from friends:

Anne said...

Wow Liz! You should meet my friend Rachel! She *loves* coffee;o) Thanks for stopping by my blog... now I have a "face" with the "name"!;o)

Anonymous said...

Do you really like starbucks? I love coffee but not from sbucks. . .it is so expensive and strong.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

yay! I am so excited for you!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE just about all of the Fraps esp the banana coccunut one and occasionally I will get me the double mocha cino! love them!
Lisa

Liz said...

Anne-Thank you for stopping by!

Shannon-Starbucks is about the only coffee I like. I can ocasionally make something really fru-froo here at home that I like.

Lisa-I've never had any of those, but might have to give them a try. I usually find one drink I like and stick to it. Had to get a new one now though, because my old drink was a "holiday" flavor. :)

Heather said...

I loove sbucks :) Caramel Machiato (sp?) is my favorite!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin