Tuesday, February 27, 2007

???


Okay, who told my son that spitting is an Olympic event? He now spends his days perfecting his new found joy in life. And his timing is impeccable. Yesterday we went to Wal-Mart and the lady at the door was just making a fuss over him. He was doing so well at playing the role of little angel, too. But as soon as she bent down to pet him, he spit right in her face and then laughed. Charming!

4 Thoughts from friends:

Julieann said...

Hi Liz:) Your baby is just precious! I love all the pictures you add to your blog--and I think the house you are looking at is lovely. Thank you for stopping by my little blog---I am glad you liked my *Good Wife* post:)

I will be back:)

Have a wonderful day.

Julieann:)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry but that is just hilarious! that is really just the beginning of what is to come!!
anyway, wow I can't believe how big he has gotten here lately! He is soooo cute! I can't wait to see him again! love ya! Lisa

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of boys! They always have such a speical way of making us proud! Shannon

Anonymous said...

That's gramms boy!
mama

Blog Widget by LinkWithin