Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Jabo




Tomorrow is my brother Jonathan's 27th birthday. We are very close, but not very mushy with one another, so I figured I'd put the mushiness on my blog and just send him a card. :)




When we were growing up, we had the typical sibling rivalry relationship. Now that I am away from home (and him) I can't believe how much I miss him. Next to Keith, he is probably the person that knows me best.




Love you Jabo!!




Here is a poem from Tyler:


You make me laugh


You make me smile


You even hug me


Once in a while




You are my uncle


You are my friend


I can't wait


Till I see you again






HAPPY BIRTHDAY JABO! WE LOVE YOU!!!




P.S. Ladies, He's single! :)







2 Thoughts from friends:

Heather said...

LOL!!! love the p.s. :) very cute. Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Hey I fixed my comment thing on the blog. You can comment now haha. Take care!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin