Friday, October 20, 2006

Here Piggy, Piggy, Piggy!





We took the baby boy to the doctor today for his 2 week well baby check-up. We were guessing beforehand that he would weigh right around 8 pounds. Well, he weighed 8 lbs 6 oz! That's a gain of a pound and an ounce in a week and a day!! My goodness. I guess I'm going to have to put him on a diet already. Just kidding of course.

I'm sooooooo glad that he's healthy and thriving. I used to think throughout most of my pregnancy that I wouldn't be able to rest and be at peace until he was in my arms and I could see that he was okay. Boy was I wrong! Now that he is here, it's a whole new set of worries and fears. But I am so thankful for him. He has been absolutely perfect so far (except for his extreme dislike of dairy products :P).
We are going to hopefully take him somewhere Japanese tomorrow for pictures. It will be nice to show him later on in life.

Enjoy the pictures.


0 Thoughts from friends:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin