Sunday, October 01, 2006

And the winner is...

Keith and I have decided to make a little "bet" on when Baby L is going to arrive. Whoever loses has diaper duty the whole first week (although I doubt very seriously that will happen). Anyway, here are our guesses. Feel free to leave a guess of your own.
October 1-Keith (Obviously wrong)
2- Me (Also wrong)
3- Keith (Wrong again!)
4- Me (WRONG!)
5-Keith (WRONG)
6-Me (Almost)
7-Me (WINNER!)
8-Keith
9-Me
10-Keith
11-Keith
12-Me
13-Me

4 Thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

Oct 9 Dad

Anonymous said...

ok I am going to go out on a limb here and maybe I'll win but I say either the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or 13th....
Think I'll win? :)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

The 7th for his great-aunt & uncle

Anonymous said...

I am going to say October 6....Masako and I will be there as soon as it happens. Love Ya Jill

Blog Widget by LinkWithin